Wednesday 23 March 2011

Should I stay or should I go?

The Clash were an English punk rock band that formed in 1976. They succeeded in the United Kingdom with their first album, The Clash, in 1977. Their third album, London Calling (1979), was declared the best album of the 1980s by Rolling Stone magazine.


Punk rock is a music genre that developed in the 70s in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Punk rock was about making the music you wanted and rejecting what might be considered normal or accepted. Punk rock was also an attitude and a style of freedom and honesty.

Other punk rock bands were The Ramones, in New York City, and The Sex Pistols, in London. 


If you want to watch the official video of Should I stay or should I go?, click on the link below.


Video: Should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.